Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Caroline!

We had Caroline's 9th birthday party at a local hotel. She invited her four closest friends for swimming, dinner, and a sleepover. They had a great time. Jamie and I (and Eliza) spent the night in the same hotel room. We were pretty pooped the next day.
These pics are terrible...I couldn't find my camera in all the chaos, so I used Caroline's, which is bad about red-eye. But maybe you can get the feel for the fun they had.

And now my little girl is 9 years old! Holy cow!


Caroline Grace

back row: Caroline and Emma, middle row: Brianne, Jaci and Megan, front row: Eliza






left to right: Brianne, Jaci, Megan, Caroline, Emma and Eliza (the little sister)


time for bed: Caroline, Megan, Brianne, Emma

2 comments:

HC said...

It does not seem possible that Caroline is 9. My how the years pass by. Looks like everyone had a good time. Happy Birthday Caroline.

Roger Howell said...

Peter, Andrew, James, and John