Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life Coaching

Celebrate your You-ness!

Live from the core of your being and live your best life!

As a certified professional life coach, I am here to help you get focused on what it is you really want for your life, and then discover the steps to accomplish your goals, despite all the obstacles.

Deep down you know who you are, and you know what you want. But sometimes obligations and responsibilities and expectations – and any number of other roadblocks and rabbit trails – cause us to get stuck or lost. Life coaching can help you find your way again by mining inside you for your answers.

A life coach is not a counselor or a therapist. A life coach never gives advice. As a life coach, I am here to come alongside you and keep you encouraged, accountable, always searching for your own voice and vision, and developing your own plan of action to get you where you want to be.

Many successful people today have life coaches.

"Personal growth is hot. Diagnosis is not. That is one reason America
has seen a boom in the number of people offering their services as
"life coaches." These guides give clients the confidence to get unstuck
— to change careers, repair relationships, or simply get their act together."
By Karen S. Peterson, USA TODAY

So, are you ready to get on the road to fulfilling your life’s purpose?

I am, and my purpose is to encourage and equip you to be the very best of yourself.

Love and Light,

Lori Carey
Life Coach
Soul Arts

2 comments:

aimee.s. said...

I think it looks perfect! Did Ryan Rebo do the sign for you? I love how it looks without snow, too :)

Unknown said...

Lori carey...I am sooo proud of all the work you have put into your dream! I love your location and your sign is almost as radiant as you. I am back in town and ready to get started with our 3 sessions! I am looking for more focus. Love and light,
amy