Monday, September 21, 2009

Truth

I saw a bumper sticker this weekend that said,
"Isn't it amazing that in the age of information it is so hard to find truth?"

The truth is so simple and so beautiful, but we, as a culture, are buying lie upon lie.

We say that each person has his own truth. What the hell is that?

Is there no right or wrong? Did humankind bubble up from the ooze and we are just
here to survive? May the fittest win?

If there is no absolute truth, then what's the point? Where is the hope?

But I know Truth himself. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

John Bobo said...

Amen!

Roger Howell said...

On that note I saw on TV where they found a really old skeleton, older than Lucy, the missing link.
I don't know ----- fnom the shape of the brow it looked like my old college room mate.
Now that's the TRUTH