Friday, May 7, 2010

Studio

My home studio space has been a complete disaster for months and months and months. I haven't done much in the way of art because the mess became too big for me to even think about. It is the space my husband used to assemble the new ping pong table, which necessitated moving everything aside for space. Then it was the place where my children and their friends have chosen to do some projects of their own...some art, and some not so artistic projects. More like destructive ones.

Well, today, inspired by my artist friend Rinay, I tackled the overwhelming task and conquered it! Aahh...it feels so good. I mean REALLY GOOD.

I can, of course do more detailed organizing, but ....naaahhh. I'd rather do art!


2 comments:

SusieG said...

:) VERY nice!

Roger Howell said...

Sometimes you gotta counter-charge and take back your turf.